Saturday, March 3, 2012

BBA Fashion Wrap-Up

So most of you know, I'm a HUGE 90s Bollywood fan (yes, that's right... I've talked openly about my crushes for Sonam's dad.. lol). So it was such a delight to see 90s Bollywood star Urmila to step out and look so radiant this week! I mean... MY GOD... is the woman made of plastic because she hasn't aged a bit since those Rangeela days! I can't spot one wrinkle on her. Her glow is only complimented by her Manish Malhotra outfit. I think the best dressed has to go to Urmila simply for wearing the clothes instead of the clothes wearing her. That is true style.

Urmila in Manish Malhotra

Here are the rest of this week's looks. I hope you get inspired!

Anushka Manchanda in Manish Arora, Malaika Arora in Vikram Phadnis, Paula Patton in Naeem Khan, Sonam Kapoor in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Urmila Matondkar in Manish Malhotra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment