Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thakoon Delivers A Haute Indian Summer

Ok I'll admit it. This wasn't a collection I fell for... at the start. I had high hopes for Thakoon, especially with Indian in his theme (it was a "Cowboys & Indians" mash-up) but I just couldn't get past the colored hair that looked like shower caps and the odd combination of prints. With that said, since it's debut (and a seriously haute nail collection from Nars), I'm starting to see Thakoon's vision a bit clearer. These pieces stand better alone and I can see them being a hot commodity as folks look for something different. Pair them with jeans or a sheer blouse and voila! Get ready for a seriously haute Thakoon summer.






Source: Sandra's Closet



Lucy Lui in Thakoon



2 comments:

  1. love your blog! followed! do you think you could check out mine and maybe follow back? would love my blog to be as good as yourss <3

    ReplyDelete