Friday, July 13, 2012

BBA TURBAN SPOTLIGHT: EAST VS EAST



They say the Turban is one of the hottest (and chicest) fashion accessories. It’s representation of sophistication has transcended time in the west, and continues to make a resurgence on style-forward women and celebrities who dare to embrace their fashion freedom. I wanted to see if this symbol from the east lived up to its enormous fashion reputation that I've been posting about on this blog for months. There’s no place else like New York’s upper east side to put this to the test. So I did. I paired my Turban (found on amazon.com) with a pre-fall ensemble: Galliano silk black gown, faux fur jacket and a pair of Christian Louboutins, and took along my friend, New York fashion photographer, Cathrine Westergaard to shoot. Verdict? It looks like the Turban is definitely forever chic.






3 comments:

  1. i love this look! you look amazing girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Super beautiful Ashlene!

    hiraschaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete