Thursday, August 2, 2012

BBA Newstands: August 2012

August covers are in and while I love Vogue's choice of showing Kajol for their Ageless issue, I would have loved to see a different look for her. Not liking Elle or Marie Claire.. what went wrong here? We're still waiting on Maxim India but my favorite so far is Deepika for GQ... HOT! Can this girl take a bad picture? WTF!... I'll update this post once we get more covers. I also threw in Hrithik's Men's Health cover on here because sometimes we need a good ab shot LOL.. And a special shout out to People magazine- love the Abhi/Aish love! xx











3 comments:

  1. Agree GQs Cover looks amazing,, interesting concept and Deepika does a fab job,, even Pareeniti Chopra looks good in Grazia.

    I am drooling Sridevi though, the lady looks great even at this age.... and she is not stuck in her 90s look,,, love it

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg true srdevi doesnt look old and nargis she is smoking hot ... god i love her <3

    ReplyDelete