Thursday, January 19, 2012

BBA 2012 Picks: Menswear

So it appears the Indian theme for 2012 has found its way to menswear. I often get asked why I don't do menswear for Haute Trotter. The truth is, I have yet to understand men so I have to wonder how I could ever begin to understand their fashion! lol. While women dress for other women, men dress for... women. Or at least the straight ones seem to. And women I understand! So, my best advice for any man trying to impress a women with fashion? Go for a name brand that resonates - like Dolce & Gabbana. Even if it is hideous, wear it and tell her it's D&G and watch her face transform. She'll be on you like a fat kid on cake.

Here are some of the looks I love from Dolce & Gabbana:





The other designer who went further with the Indian theme was Frankie Morello. Apparently he used his show to take a spiritual journey through the Himalayas. Neither the model nor the clothes were worth talking about but here's some pics anyway:


No comments:

Post a Comment